NZ Resus 2022
The conference is now at full capacity. If you wish to go on a waiting list please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The registration fee includes:
- Entrance to all conference sessions
- Lunches, morning and afternoon teas
- Welcome Reception on 16 September 2022
Non-medical registration is for: nurses, midwives, paramedics, first aid instructors, students
- Non-medical NZ Resuscitation Council Instructor (CORE, NLS, ECI) $500.00
- Non-medical non-NZ Resuscitation Council Instructor $600.00
- Medical NZ Resuscitation Council Instructor (CORE, NLS, ECI) $900.00
- Medical non-NZ Resuscitation Council Instructor $1,000.00
- Partner/Guest – Welcome Reception only $65.00
Online registration will close 31 August 2022. After that date please email email@example.com if you wish to register.
By registering for NZ Resus 2022 you are agreeing with our conference terms and conditions
If you wish you invoice to be addressed to a District Health Board please ensure you enter a valid purchase order number at the time of registration.
Call for Abstracts
We are calling for abstracts for oral and poster presentation at NZ Resus 2022 - Te hiranga, te manahau me te ahurea. Excellence, resilience, and culture.
Your abstract should be no longer than 400 words and should outline the aims and content of the presentation. Please ensure your abstract contains a comprehensive description of the results. Abstracts are to be submitted by Sunday 3 July 2022.
Closing date for abstracts: Sunday 3 July 2022
Authors notified of acceptance: Friday 29 July 2022
Registration Closes: Wednesday 31 August 2022